Every transaction is like tossing a stone into a lake. From the point of sale until payment is recorded, the order moves through multiple gateways. Each one is an opportunity to speed up or derail an invoice, vendor agreement, or customer relationship. Success – and peace of mind – requires a fully connected, end-to-end way to track and manage sales, vendors, inventory, and purchase orders.
The CBOS Cloud Order Management and Cloud Point of Sale (POS) platform is a functionally rich solution that creates a continuous workflow. Whether the point of order entry is in store, over the phone, or via an e-commerce transaction, order fulfillment is simplified and expedited. Because orders and inventory are tied, each single entry flows through a fully connected system. Warehouse and back office teams work from the same real-time information to improve the speed and accuracy of sales, replenishment and invoicing.
Features of the CBOS Order Management & POS Module
- Automated bill pay, invoicing, check run, and customer payments processes
- Confirm received inventory with count checks against purchase orders
- Flexible settings for performing each transaction based on specific user preferences and business scenarios
- Integrate POS and back office functions within sales, invoicing, accounting, and reporting operations
- Manage purchasing processes from Purchase Order to Bill Pay
- Manage sales orders that include stocked and non-stocked items
- Manage sales processes from sales quote to cash in hand
- Multiple customer and vendor locations simplify customer shipping processes
- Replenishment guidelines and auto‐draft purchase orders set within one system
- Robust carrier for easy packaging and shipping from one central system
- Shipping automation identifies what is ready for shipment according to pre-set rules
- Simple drop shipping
- Streamline the quote to cash process
The CBOS Order Management platform is the single best way to unite the sales, fulfillment, and finance processes. And by reducing all potential complications with ordering, fulfillment, and invoicing, you can reduce the number of back orders and other issues that can damage your relationships and bottom line.